More Than a Decade of Precision
Since opening our doors in 2000, Precision Powder Coating, Inc. has proudly remained a family-owned and operated, full-service powder coating provider based in Portland, Oregon serving manufacturers and fabricators throughout the greater Pacific Northwest. We are equipped to produce high-quality, industrial strength coatings in both small and large production runs. Quality control is performed after each step in the production process to ensure an industrial grade finish is achieved for every client, every time.
- Exceptionally quick turn times
- Qualified project manager attends to your project from start to finish
- Immersion pre-treatment top of industry standard
- In-house sandblasting expedites turn times and controls quality
- Warehousing capabilities in our 6,000 square foot warehouse
- Pick-up and delivery in the Portland metro area
Powder coating provides a more durable finish than liquid paints. Powder is also more resistant to impact, moisture, chemicals, UV light and extreme weather.
Raw material, energy, waste disposal, and application labor costs. Powder is less expensive than paint.
Free of hazardous air pollutants and negligible VOCs.
We stock hundreds of common colors. In addition to choosing sheen, powder coating also offers a variety of finishes such as: Hammertone, Wrinkle, Metallic, and Texture.